Saving pages as.aspx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving pages as.aspx

Hi, I would like to save my actinic section pages as .aspx files. At the moment actinic only lets me do .html , .htm , .asp .php .... etc. Is there a way around this so I can save them as .aspx ?

If not, then would this be avaliable in the next version/update of actinic?

Thanks.

This isn't possible (as far as I'm aware), and if it were, you would have to add all the page directives and codebeside references etc to the .aspx page. You'd obviously also need to run it on a Windows server running the .Net Framework.

I doubt this is on the wish list for future Actinic versions.

Kevin
    KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

I do have a windows server and the ASP.NET Framework set up, with many sites running with .aspx pages, so this wouldn't be a problem.

Yes, I would need to add the page directives in the page, but couldn't I do this in the main design layout/template.

It seems strange that actinic allows you to save it as .asp and .php, but not .aspx . Its like actinic is behind as I don't want to use classic asp, I need to use asp.net pages.

Comment

Hi there,

I currently haven’t seen any information to include this extension into the product.

I'll add it to the wish list and if more requests are made we will raise a task to include it.
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X