Email and Contact Form Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email and Contact Form Error

One of my clients its having a problem with his contact form on his website, when someone fills the form in he gets the following error:
    Error returned from SMTP server (1: aamtaout02-winn.ispmail.ntl.com connection refused from [213.171.218.176] )
    Also he is no longer receiving a catalog order email when an order is placed? I assume these 2 problems are related, can someone help please

i would suggest your host/ISP has change the way they allow you to send SMTP.

This is very common at the mo, as more and more hosts/ISP have to raise security levels to keep ahead of spammers and hackers

Comment

is their any way around this?

Comment

Find out what your host has changed first

Comment

This problem still persists and my client is not very happy as its the busiest time of the year for his shop and he isnt receiving any emails or conformations or orders.

Any help???

Comment

As Jo pointed out, you need to speak to the ISP and find out what they have changed, they should be able to tell you what you settings you need then change this in actinic,

You may just need to use user name and password settings in actinic.

Darren

Comment

Working...
            X