Order Numbers on Different Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Numbers on Different Sites

I have 4 websites and if someone gives me an order number over the phone and isn't sure which site its on, I have to trail through all the sites.

I know that you can change the prefix on offline ordering, but is there anyway of having some code in the online order to distinguish sites ?
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

I presume they are ringing you with the emailed invoice in front of them, so just ask them for which site they used, if not known, then ask them for the company name at the bottom of the invoice.

Comment

Won't having a different prefix be the same thing though? What code are you thinking of?

Comment

Go to troubleshooting and enter a prefix there so that site 1 numbers start with say 111
        site 2 starts with 222 and so on

As you have 8 job numbers you will have to sell a lot before you have to worry again

i.e. 22200123, 22001234, 22123456, 22999999, 29999999
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Not tried in v8 but in v7 recall there was a limit to how far you could progress the order .. even so as Chris points out this leaves lots of scope for:

1000-0001
          1111-0001
          1222-0001
          1333-0001

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You can change the order number format in the perl scripts, these posts might help

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...+number+format

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=4741

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X