Company Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Logo

Hi - I am trying to redesign my site with V8 but struggling with the basics..

I can't seem to even get the company logo to work. Could someone please give me a few tips on how to get it to display neatly etc. I've attahced the image - I'm guessing it's the wrong size, format etc.

Thanks for any help.

Jonny
    www.yopo.co.uk
    Attached Files
    YoPo Music - the UK non-MCPS buyout production music library.
    www.yopo.co.uk

I can see the logo fine using Firefox so it is not corrupt. Exactly what are you trying to do with the logo on the site? If you could let everyone know what you are trying to do someone can actually advise on how to do it.

If it is a fuzziness issue then you would be better saving it as a GIF file rather than a JPEG which tends to create jaggies on curved lines at higher rates of compression.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I just want it to run across the top. I'm not up to speed with the design part of Actinic. But when I select the logo through SETTINGS/SITE OPTIONS - it doesn't appear in the Welcome/home page but does in a product product page? But then it's just surrounded with a lovely white block around it. So somewhere along the line it's lost its transparency.

The logo was done in Corel Draw - and then exported as a jpeg - so could re do it as a gif.

Thanks

J
      www.yopo.co.uk

Comment

Have you specified the logo to use for brochure pages AND for normal pages? There are 2 settings, look further down from where you have been.

Comment

OK cool I see that now.
          Basically I need to sit the logo over a white background at the very top - is there a way to make just the top where the logo sits white?

J
          www.yopo.co.uk

Comment

Jono,

I see that you have managed to do this on your site. Is that what you wanted or is the Question above still valid?

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

That's the old site. But I have sorted it now thanks.

I just took the coloured background off across the top bar. Bit of a workaround but looks better.

Cheers,

J
              www.yopo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X