V8 Mu Best Seller Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8 Mu Best Seller Issue

Hi, Can anyone help me please? Currently testing V8 and i cannot seem to be able to move the best seller section to the right hand side of my page? I have searched the forum and i'm struggling bit time! Help Please!
    John Heap
    Knighton Tool Supplies-Leicester
    www.knighton-tools.co.uk
    Litter Pickers-Power Tools-Safety Footwear-Engineering Products

Do you mean to align it to the right hand side or move it into a different area?

I'm guessing you mean to the right hand column, if so within your design tab, select the area where you want it included in the overall layout and include the actinic variable (add variable) that brings in the layout for you.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      I'm guessing you mean to the right hand column, if so within your design tab, select the area where you want it included in the overall layout and include the actinic variable (add variable) that brings in the layout for you.
      Often easier and safer (especially if your current list is set and displaying as you require) to click on the sellers list in design tab, navigate up the layouts (using the yellow swirly arrow) until you get to the main layout and you will see a pink layout called something BestSellersList (or similar depending on what layout selector you have assigned) ... highlight and cut ... then navigate to where you want the list (still in the main outer layout page) and then paste the layout ... click apply to see the changes.

As ever, take a snapshot if you are unsure prior to making any big changes like this as the "undo" feature is woeful to say the least.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Many thanks Guys that has helped, thank you
        John Heap
        www.knighton-tools.co.uk

Comment

Bleedin hell John, you haven't been on it for that long have ya? You could of asked for more help.

Comment

Hi Lee,

i bloody hope not! i have been away and not had chance to carry on with the upgrade
            John Heap
            www.knighton-tools.co.uk

Comment

you haven't been on it for that long have ya? You could of asked for more help.
              A quote for marketing I think

If you need help in future John then Lee does the 2.30am stint... he likes the dark

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                A quote for marketing I think
                If you need help in future John then Lee does the 2.30am stint... he likes the dark
                I think he is staying awake due to his fear of goats and things that go 'crash' in the night (like HD's )
                Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Going to bed at 2.30 this morning was my first attempt to try and live a normal life again. It is now 16:15 and i still haven't been. So much for change.....

And sod off Jonty John, you can do the late shift now, Norman never sleeps either, he'll keep you company. Duncan brings in the tea about 6am too.

Comment

Fodjyb.....

Comment

Fodjyb.....
                      LOL

Tooooooooooo mucho coffee....

Comment

And sod off Jonty John, you can do the late shift now
                        I have been on my death bed so no shifts at all .. too many late nighters probably.

Originally posted by los_design
                        I think he is staying awake due to his fear of goats and things that go 'crash' in the night (like HD's
                        That'll be the coffee being spilled down the back of the unit .. you know what he is like without is caffeine ... not a pretty sight....

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                          That'll be the coffee being spilled down the back of the unit .. you know what he is like without is caffeine ... not a pretty sight....
                          I wonder if Mr Gates would devise a lee friendly machine....with coffee cup holder, drink shield down the back (for spillage protection) and the obligatory lump hammer at the side of the keyboard?

Comment

hey pinky and perky, i dont even drink coffee ffs.

Comment

Lee you and norman normally hold the fort quite well, i have been out of circulation with loads of other work lately so my late nighters are a distant memory.

I regualry bump into Duncan though, he's a bit like me flexi time

with coffee cup holder
                              I have one of these on every PC, i just press the button and it pops out i then stand my cup on it

Cheers
                              Darren

Comment

Working...
                              X