Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem displying products on best seller list

Hi There,
    I an trying out vers 8 with a view to upgarding. Can anyone tell me why, when I implement the best selling feature ( 3 products) it only lists two. I have gone into the settings, and it keeps resetting itself to not used.
    www.apresent4u.com

It may not have the data required to fill in all 3, include one manually (lock it) and see if that gets included first.

Comment

Hi Lee,
      Have tried locking three products, still displays two. When I want to display 4 products it displays 3. Starnge. By the way Lee just sending you an email from your website.

Comment

I can reproduce this error Trevor, if you select to have 6 for example, include the products and lock them, when you click generate now, it removes the product name from the last one, if you include it back in then and click ok, it will appear.

Looks like a bug to me, the number of products in list seems to allow 6 references but only 5 product names.

Comment

Hi Lee,

Just upgraded to vers 8.51 see if that make a difference. It1s no big deal, but i am sure that Actinic will sort out the bug, maybe in vers 8.51 trying it again.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Guy's,

I need more information on this one as I am not able to reproduce this happening, always displays the last name and product ref. What version of the software and what flavor? What is the layout / layout selector being used to being in the list?

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,
              Version 8, downloaded the upgrade to see if that made any difference but it didnt. As mentioned earlier, when I select 3 products in the best seller, and lock them, it only shows two. set it for 4, then it displays 3. I am using the curves template. Using parent layout, which is best for curves according to Actinic.

Regards

Comment

I have been able to reproduce this with a basic store. I will run it past development first thing in the morning.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce,

Comment

You see Trevor, we aren't going mad!

Comment

This has been declared as a bug and will be sorted in a future maintenance release. The work around is to only click on 'Apply' and close.

Kind regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                      X