Product Quantity Pricing not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Quantity Pricing not showing

I have a product priced at £29.99, I have added a second price of £19.99 to the product when they order 10 boxes or more.

This shows up in the product listing on the website as:
    Price: (9 or fewer items) £29.99
    Price: (10 or more items) £19.99

this is fine when I add one to the cart (shows product as £29.99) but when I update the quantity to more than 10, it still shows £29.99 instead of £19.99

Any idea what's causing this.

I'm running Actinic 8.04 - I don't want to update to 8.5 unless I definately know that this will definately fix the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi Paul

Could you post a URL so we could have a look?
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi, ...and thanks for your help

http://www.rightpricetiles.co.uk/til...hp?tileID=1061

Add this product to the cart and change to quantity to 10 the price should change to £19.99 (as per the attached Jpeg Click image for larger version

Name:	tiles_actinic.gif
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	541919)

The products are run from an external MySQL database so the price on the website shows £29.99, this allows the various features to exist on the site. The database is then imported into actinic and all products are hidden (just in case someone decides to access www.rightpricetiles.co.uk/acatalog)

When you add to cart, it will add an item that is a hidden product (the details for the hidden product are shown on the jpeg).

We've tried a site refresh and purged all session files - no change!

Comment

Hi Paul

I have put this on to the development team to check if Quantity-based pricing will be supported with this kind of a set-up. Will keep you updated.
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

I'll await the feedback.....

I'm hoping this will be an easy fix as this is a huge customer of ours ....Right Price Tiles (aka TilesRus)

Comment

Morning Paul

The dev team have had a look at the site, and it appears that the Quantity discounts have not been uploaded to the site, hence the constant price being added to cart.

The product 1061 is in section ID 13. This is not uploaded to the server. The server contains only 7 sections at the moment :- 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Please try a complete refresh of the site, once with the hidden flag on this product turned off, then again with the product reverted to hidden status. Once done, place an order to see if the price breaks are correctly applied.

Let me know how you get on.
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X