Block If in Bounce Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block If in Bounce Page

I am trying to create a block if condition in the outer layout to prevent a non-secure item showing on the PSP Bounce page. I have used ....

PageType != "SSL Bounce Page"

PageType != "Bounce Page"

.. this allows the item to show on all other pages (I have also used similar conditions in the same block to prevent it showing in the Checkout pages and this works correctly)

... is there any other pages I have missed or a better way of keeping it out of the PSP Bounce page?

Thanks

John

MS v8.5.0

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

can't you create an IsBouncePage variable and assign it the value (pagetype == "bounce page" OR pagetype == "ssl bounce page" OR pagetype == "psp bounce page") ?
    or, alternatively:
    IsNotBouncePage = (pagetype != "bounce page" AND pagetype != "ssl bounce page" AND pagetype != "psp bounce page")

no?

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately that will do essentially the same thing just via a different and slightly longer route to what I am doing at the moment.

Bikster

Comment

Jont, do you want it blocked on the secure pages, or just doing this to stop the secure warning?

I'm thinking a block if testing the page type and changing the reference to the file, if on a secure page.

If secure page:

https://...blah blah

If not

http://..blah blah

Comment

The "PageType" variables should have prevented this (as they do indeed work on the other PageTypes declared in the same block) ... will try the Lee Hack brute force approach and see what can be done... cheers matey.

ps.. if it works I will contra against the !Act_Template naming invoice

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
            ps.. if it works I will contra against the !Act_Template naming invoice
            Please work.....i hate debts.

Comment

Having just spent 10 minutes trying different permutations to exclude from the HTTPS pages suddenly dawned as the <block if> is compiled prior to upload into static HTML it has no way of knowing what the page is called prior to compiling ... as all the pages in the cart effectively use the os000001.pl script once on the server and not a "cart.html" reference... hence the use of the variable PageType to allow access to the cart area pages.

Any other suggestions out there?

Bikster

Comment

Any other suggestions out there?
                Can you permanently refer to the SSL content, and never use the non-SSL content? Would this still generate the secure/non-secure error?

Comment

Working...
                X