X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with pages in internet explorer

Hi all

Hope you can help
    I seem to be having some problems with the site running in explorer, it is running fine in firefox.
    On the home page the top right buttons, checkout, login, view cart aren't clickable.

When you click to order a product you are taken to a page full of text on the site rather than any images?

I hope you don't mind having a look for me and hopefully helping...

www.helbentdesigns.co.uk

Thanks in advance
    Helz x

Can anyone help?

Comment

Sorry to leave you getting cold in the rain there Helen.

The code in your <head> area has either been trashed by you or actinic, revert it back to factory settings and start again, it's too far gone to explain unless you understand coding.

Comment

Hi Lee

Thanks for your reply.
        I dont understand coding unfortunately, could you please explain how I 'revert it back to factory settings and start again'

Many thanks

Comment

You can reset any layout by going to the Library, right clicking the layout and select "revert to factory"

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Design-library menu, select the tickbox to show any altered layouts and then right click on the offending little buggers and the option will be in the menu to do so.

Comment

Thanks for your help guys.

Thing is I can't seem to find the offending buggers!

I've found how I do it but not too sure which layout needs to be reverted, have you any idea by just looking at the site which one Ive changed?

Comment

I'd guess at it being the web outer page layout, towards the bottom of the list. Does it highlight which ones have been changed when you select the little checkbox?

Comment

Im looking in there and yes it is highlighting the ones that have been changed:

Actinic Stylesheet *
                  Works best with executive *
                  Works best with executive brochure pages *
                  Works best with smart pages *

Should I try reverting them all back?

Comment

As long as youve taken a snapshot yes.

Comment

Right, thats got rid of the first problem, but given me a new one.
                      The top part of the page is sitting ontop of the logo, ive tried changing the logo size but it dosn't seem to be that.
                      It changed after I reverted the 'Actinic stylesheet' layout?

Comment

Reload the snapshot i said to take and this time dont revert the stylesheet, ie leave the changes in that one.

Comment

Hi Lee and Jont

Just wanted to say ta very much for helping, really appreciate it, seem to have got the problem fixed.

Helz

Comment

Working...
                          X