backup location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

backup location

it would be nice if you change the location of a site that the new info was passed along with the sw.

attached error message appears on asking for a database backup on exit.

8.5.1 was installed to a new location and data is split to a separate location, but the database location is still the 8.04 location.
    Attached Files

There is definitely something very strange with regards to Actinic retaining certain info in sites which are moved, removed or transfered between machines.... this is possibly the root of the partial snapshot issues we have been experiencing and now manifesting itself in different areas.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=29588

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jo - this is a tricky one as the idea is that the backup databases can always be stored anywhere you like, not just in the site folders. But I agree that a useful feature when taking a backup should be that if Actinic doesn't find the correct folder that it just saves it in the site folder.

Comment

That's the same error i got yesterday Jo, although mine referred to a v7 backup for some reason. This is the one where you hung me out to dry and extracted the urine publically.

I found a solution - don't try and backup lol.

Comment

Working...
        X