Page type creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page type creation

I looking for a way to split the terms and conditions / privacy policy page into two separate pages that i can link to. Ie not as a brochure

I cant seem to be able to figure out how to create, simply, a new page type that i can copy the policy layout to and set as Privacy policy page and private policy popup.

how do i do this ?
    thank you
    Shane

I have tried that, creating a new page type, that is, but it appears that Actinic can't handle that. I resorted to that solution: in the content view, create a new standalone page and control it's content with custom condition blocks and custom variables and layouts.

Comment

I just want to be able to create a page and draw in the infomation that the client has already set in the priavacy policy tab. It shouldn't be as hard as having to recreate the space shuttle.

If i do it by creating a new brochure page doesn't this become part of the navigation system.

So is it that Actinic will not allow any base page types other that what it initually comes with ?

Comment

I would do it through a brochure page and if you wan to omit it from the navigation use the patch from the Advanced User Guide, "Stopping Specific Brochure Pages from Appearing in the List".

You can create a new fragment layout or your own overall brochure layout where you include the privacy policy variable:

<actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Privacy Policy" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPrivacyPolicyTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X