Using Components/Choices with Digital Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Components/Choices with Digital Downloads

I'm trying to set up a product that offers the consumer a choice of several "editions" of a master product. (E.g. English, French, German, etc).

Each edition should provide a different electronic download file to the user.

The consumer should be able to choose which edition they want to buy/download via a choice grid or pull down menu.

I have set up hidden products for each edition, and am trying to add these as component/attribute choices within the master product.

I have set this up for non-digital download products successfully, but seem to be struggling for the digital downloads. Is there any restriction when doing this for download products?

I have set this up for non-digital download products successfully, but seem to be struggling for the digital downloads. Is there any restriction when doing this for download products?
    Hi there

Could you clarify what you mean by 'struggling'? It sounds like you are setting this up in exactly the right way - when the customer sees the receipt, the link to download the digital download file will be shown in the shopping cart in the receipt.

Comment

Working...
    X