Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to click on themes in design tab

Hi there

I thought i would throw this question into this arena even though i have support looking into it.

I have catalogue v 8, upgraded to 8.5 patch. Been working a treat recently and then yesterday I went into the content section to start making some changes, one of which was the colours via the theme section on designer when it decided to lock up.

When i click on anything else under design it works perfectly, but clicking on themes makes it freeze and all i get when i click on anything on actinic is the ping of the computer that it makes as a warning sound.

I recently uninstalled Adobe Acrobat 8 professional trial from my machine but support have said that wont effect it.

Support have a snapshot of my site but i am really wondering if it is a snapshot issue or actually the bare bones of actinic installed on my machine itself.

Has anyone had this problem before and does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I am beginning to bang my head against a brick wall here!

Thanks in advance

Lloyd
    www.nappies-direct.com
    Lloyd Hawken
    www.nappies-direct.com

Did you install v8.5 via the patch or the full install? If via the patch always best to go via the full install route.

Ensure plenty of snapshots, un-installed Actinic and re-install via the full v8.5 program and then reload your snapshot

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hello

Yes it was done as a full install the day it went official rather than the beta.

Wondering about just reinastalling again as not heard from support yet!

Lloyd
      www.nappies-direct.com
      Lloyd Hawken
      www.nappies-direct.com

Comment

So long as you have a full snapshot may be worth a try ... they will probably only ask you to do the same anyway to see if that resolves.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

argh!

Well last night bucked up courage to do full install of 8.5.1 both in the hope of resolving the above probelms, but also to see how it works with Paypal Pro, still none of the design themes are accessible, and paypal pro will not install. Meanwhile waiting for a call or email from support whom ive not heard from since friday - talk about value for money!

lloyd
          Lloyd Hawken
          www.nappies-direct.com

Comment

Working...
          X