Card Details Problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Details Problem....

We're currently having problems with Actinic 8 either not receiving, or removing card details from orders at seemingly random intervals.

At first look it seems to happen when we re-print a data entry (posing the biggest problem as our printer isn't the most reliable....)

Has anyone else come across this problem? and how can we resolve it???

Hi Andrew,

I have not heard of this particular issue before, perhaps could be down to the printer. Has anyone else come across this before?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Ok,

I've since found that part of the problem is that the normal users don't have Admin right (so they can't edit the website....)

But even when using the administrator account some of the card details are missing (although i couldn't replicate the problem on an order that still contained the card details)

I will continue to investigate on other machines.

Comment

Did you resolve this Andrew?
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I finally traced the problem down to the way our users are set up.
          It looks as though only administrators can re-print data entries with card details. If a non admin user re-prints the data entry, the card details a deleted.

Comment

Hi Andrew - it seems like you are experiencing the same problem as is discussed here - http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=32242 . Keep your eyes on the forum for details of a maintenance patch to address just this issue.

Comment

Since moving onto v8 we've yet to use `order processors` only Admin so that theory don't stand up (for us at least) either.
              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
              X