Inserting a flash Brochure Logo in V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inserting a flash Brochure Logo in V8

Hi, I have recently purchased Actinic Designer after using the trial version, I have got the basic idea but could anyone give me an idea on where to start if I want to insert a shop logo that is in flash? I have changed the image on a theme no problem but looking on the forum nothing seems to tally up with what I am trying to do. Thanks in advance

Colin

Theres quite a few posts on the forum (i have read a lot of them previously), if you search the forum, i'm sure some threads explaining what you need to do will appear. Try something like 'embed flash' or 'flash logo'. I'd be astonished if they don't work.

Comment

I have been looking at them but I just want to know what pages I am supposed to be adding the code to, in the forum there is talk about changing the "act" pages but I haven't got these but I assume that is because I have version 8 not 7, just a clue where to add the code etc would be great, keep reading the same articles over and over now and it is driving me up the wall!!!

Colin

Comment

Select a section in the content tree and then choose the design tab in actinic. In the design tree on the right hand side, select the layout right at the top (you can also do this by just clicking outside of the shop layout). You will then see the code that compiles your store page, this is the outer layout and within the outer layout, not too far after you see '<body ' you will see some code that brings in the current standard logo. Locate this first and you will begin to get a picture of what is happening. You will need some html experience though, i'd suggest doing a snapshot before you even start, so you can always return to where you are now, if you mess something up.

Comment

Thanks, got it working now

Colin

Comment

Working...
          X