Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Problem - Please help

Hi everyone.

I am currently working on the shipping part of my site and I am really struggling.

The main product we sell has a fixed cost of £10 between 1 and 10devices ordered and then we want to add 65p for each additional device ordered.

At the moment we have put in a fixed cost of £10 but it adds 65p on for every device not just after 10 devices.

Is there a way to modify the code in some way?

I would be grateful for any advice you could offer on this matter.

Kind Regards

Victoria

What have you told it to do in the event of an excess? can you provide a screenshot of your settings currently, so we can see what you have done? If you have 'simple' selected in the 'Location Basis' area, you just put a fixed cost in.

Comment

Hi

I have attached the screenshot, we currently have it set by zone/class with a fixed cost of £10 and 65p per item. However, whether people buy 1 or 10 the £10 cost is fixed and it is only after 11 it should go up by 65p per unit.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Victoria,

You may want to look at quantity based pricing if this is what you are after. The per item charge works based on a fixed charge that is applied + the amount specified per item, right from the first item added to cart.

With Quantity based shipping you can specify 10 at £10 and then under 'Excess' select 'Highest Value Plus' and then specify 0.65 and enter 1 against 'per'. That should give you the shipping you are looking at.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X