Actinic not uploading properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic not uploading properly

Right - another problem. Some pages do not seem to be uploading properly.

The Departments page and product pages are loading fine but the sub-section pages are not

If you look at:
    http://puddle-computing.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog/
    you will see the left nav bar has green background and cream font which is how it should be

If you look at:
    http://puddle-computing.co.uk/acatal...talog/Sun.html
    you will see it has the old layout.

Looking at an offline page preview the sub section pages are fine with the correct layout - problem just occurs when I upload.

I have deleted all the files off the server and done a refresh and cleared out all cache but still get the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening.

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Waht version are you running as I think there may be a bug which is causing some sections to vanish.

Comment

Hi Mal - running 8.5.0.0.0.0. Sections not vanishing as such they are there just with the wrong layout.

Think this problem only arose yesterday afternoon when I changed the layout to have a css controlled left menu bar rather than a html controlled one - but very odd that it shows in offline preview ok but not on web.

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

but very odd that it shows in offline preview ok but not on web
        This is the problem I am seeing on several sites.

Comment

It has been solved on other sites by recreating the section and moving the products into it.

Comment

Thanks Mal will try that and see what happens

Kathy
            Kathy Newman

Comment

All working now having recreated the subsections - very odd - still least resolved for now!

Kathy
              Kathy Newman

Comment

Chris can you add this to the bug list as I have now seen it happen on several sites.

Comment

Sure thing. Do either of you have a snapshot that shows the problem iin action? I need this in order to get the bug fixed.

If you do, drop and email to cdicken at actinic etc. etc. and I'll send you FTP details to upload it.

Comment

Working...
                  X