Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not going through to payment provider

Hi
    I currently have our v8 site hosted on a different server to our live v7 site.

When i try to place an order on our V8 site i get as far as chosing the payment type (protx) and then the following message:
    "You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence"

but nothing happens, you don't go through to Protx at all..
    What controls this?
    Donna

Common sense is not that common.

i have been looking for another thread about this and have finally found this one:
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ight=forwarded
    Donna

Comment

I have now stayed up all night trying everything that i know, and could find on the forum to remedy this.

I am so desperate for any suggestions on ways to get the customer passed through to Protx instead of receiving the message:

"You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence."

I have updated both of the files need, purged & refreshed, cleared and finally got rid of a checksum error...

I did read somewhere on here about moving your V7 OCC files over to V8, not sure if this is a tried and test route or another opportunity to break something and to have to wait 2 hours to upload to find out.

Any help would be more than brilliant.
      Donna

Comment

Did you remember to up the number on the relevant occ file to make it upgrade

Forget which one but in the protx instructions
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thank you Chris - yes i did.

I really am puzzled to what the problem is and a sleepless brain is no help.

Finally got the V8 site live after too many problems but can't take payments, typical of my dreadful luck with V8!!!
          Donna

Comment

Hi
            Just for anyone else who may encounter this problem and might not find this thread.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=protx+bounce

Its all down to what you search for
            Donna

Comment

Working...
            X