data source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data source

Having spent the past 2 hours updating catalog client to cure an SMTP failure (unsucessfully) I now have a data source error.

This is what I've done.

1 Upgraded Site to 8.5.1 (Designer, Office PC) uploaded live
    2 Didn't bother to update client software (8.0.4) as I didn't think it was necessary, but coincidently at the same time client software failed on SMTP.
    3 Took 8.5.1 snapshot to client catalog PC, Saved MDB files, upgraded software to 8.5.1, added site to PC using designer key, imported full snapshot, imported orders from MDB, uploaded site (there were a couple of product changes)
    4 Took Snapshot from Designer, imported into catalog client, re uploaded site to see if it would cure my SMTP issue - it didn't but thats irrelevant cos I don't think its actinic issue but hosting.
    5 Returned to Office PC- re-imported snapshot - as it is now the most uptodate
    6 Get error - see image.

Differences I can think of - client catalog PC loads v8 into c:|program files etc, office PC uses D drive.
    Attached Files

I have resolved this, by clicking on something or other and telling it to go find the V8 site.

Just wondering why it happened

Comment

This would usually mean that either the database is corrupt or that the database is readonly.

Regards,

Jan
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X