Short to print invoice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short to print invoice?

The old short cut to rpint an invoice when viewing an order in v3-7 was ALT+I, S It seems to be ALT + E then??? according to what's underlined. Can't get it to work in V8. Keep pressing the buttons but nothing happens with the old short cut. I've probably not read the manual so apologies there.
    Miranda Stamp
    Twinkle Twinkle
    www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
    Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Rtfm!!

:d

Comment

And we used to be such a nice friendly bunch.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

if someone said they mifght not have read the manual, i cant possibly resist using the term rtfm.

trust me, it was in jest.

the key is alt + I, tested in 8.5

but it only works with single items highlighted. if you highlight multiple items, it wont work.

Comment

Fair enough. I sometimes have trouble telling.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thank you.
            It doesn't work for me, which is why I asked because I thought it might have changed/got changed and the manual perhaps had it written elsewhere in the small print not got time to read every page and thought someone would know. All I can find is that ALT + the underline letter should work. However it doesn't for me. The old v7 underlined letter was 'I', the new is 'E' and neither work.

Perhaps my version is corrupt since the 'I' is no longer underlined but the E is and neither the 'I' nor the 'E' work. Unfortunately after 7 years of using ALT + I it is hard to get out of the habit of automatically pressing those buttons only to find nothing happens.

I'm not highlighting multiple items, this is when I've got a specific order open, and I want to print the invoice.
            Miranda Stamp
            Twinkle Twinkle
            Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

If you have the order highlighted, try Alt I; Alt E; Alt S
              Brian
              www.flowergallery.co.uk
              Same day flower delivery to UK
              Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
              International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Brilliant thank you - they've added the ALT + E into the equation whereas I thought they had substituted ALT + I for ALT + E

(Still can't see where it says it in the manual though)
                Miranda Stamp
                Twinkle Twinkle

Comment

Working...
                X