Selector INNERLAYOUT is recursively used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selector INNERLAYOUT is recursively used

I just transferred my site via Site Snapshot to a new PC and received this message when I previewed the site. The site looks OK, but I am afraid to upload it in case it does not function correctly. Please can anyone help.

I have seen this before with some code passing through to neighbouring layouts. In the HTML error window click on the error and you should be taken to the layout causing the offense... look if the inner layout have been added incorrectly and check the settings of the layout for "use parent". The error often is due to the number of products or fragments in a section so it may be an error in the one place but if you have 5 fragments that outputs the 5 errors.

If you are not able to track it down exactly but are able to see if is being generated by say the fragment it may be worth resetting the layout back to factory default in the library (right click | revert)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks jont - the INNERLAYOUT selector had crept into the Standard Brochure Fragment List layout for some strange reason. The preview seems to be happy now - I'll try a refresh of the site later.

Comment

It makes no sense to why it does this and took me an age to track it down initially with the fragment count being the final clue. Glad you got it sorted and rest easy it was not your fault.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X