No announcement yet.

Displaying product price differently (automatically) when permutation involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying product price differently (automatically) when permutation involved

Basically what i am trying to acheive is the following price layout when permutations are involved

Prices from £x x being the basic product price

and when 1 price is used

Price: £x

I know the easiest option is to create a new price layout. But is there a condtion (or way of making a condition) to check if permutations are used?

Thanks in advance

Ben
    Ben Adcock
    Caged Fish Web Design

if i'm understanding correctly, you want a dropdown box, with options, that causes the price to display automatically, when the user selects them?

Comment

Essentially i just need "Prices from £x" as my price text when permutations are used. I do not need the price to change automatically when the user selects them, i just want the layout of the price to change depenant on whether the price is controlled using pemutations or single prices.
      Ben Adcock
      Caged Fish Web Design

Comment

How about using ComponentCount or AttributeCount > 0 ?
        Last edited by wjcampbe; 22-May-2007, 11:46 AM. Reason: cant spell count
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill,thanks for the variables, however when placed into the product layout when compents are used they do not return any values??

Content tree goes

Product - Component - atribute - choice - choice -choice

Could i acheive what i need through duplicating the component list layout & selector and just adding the "price from" text into the empty list box?
          Last edited by mediacat; 22-May-2007, 12:03 PM. Reason: missed out the selector
          Ben Adcock
          Caged Fish Web Design

Comment

just realised that my last comment about the empty list box cant be acheived as i need the "prices from" to show when components are used and the empty list is used for no components.

Will just make a new product price layout that doesn't automattically update for now. and if a solution appears with ammend it in.

Thanks again Ben
            Ben Adcock
            Caged Fish Web Design

Comment

Working...
            X