Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paypal woes ..

ok,

I set up payment solution as paypal, I set up a test product costing £0.01. All is tickity boo.

I then upload the store and go online to try to buy this item for a penny.

all is fine, I get a checkout with a 1p item, click to pay get the paypal button .. click on it, use an existing paypal account to pay the penny, get a confirmation from paypal that the item has been paid (and it will show on my account as PAYPAL ..rather than the website/business address? .. so how do I change that then .. ?). I get an email from paypal to say I have made a payment, I get an email from actinic site to say the order is ok .. and downloading the order in multisite it says .. oh .. hang on .. the payment is PENDING ..? i go to my newly set up paypal account - which should now be showing a penny credit and there's no sign of it.

mmmm .. something is amiss .. and I am SO glad I didn't buy the thingy for £400 !!

help?!

.. and where's my penny gone !!??

I found my penny

bizarre .. but true .. the bad penny turned up. Glitch with the paypal account.

as you were.

D

Comment

and then it disappeared again

well there you go .. easy come, easy go .. paypal charged me the penny for dealing with it! .. so i am most probably in the red already!

balance is still showing ZERO !

Story of my life continues

Comment

Working...
      X