Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping cart table width

Hi all,

Anyone ever successfully changed the overall width of the Shopping Cart Grid table in the shopping cart / checkout layout?

use the variable ACTSDTWDTH or delete it to put your own width in

Comment

Hi,

Tried that. Both manually setting the width to, say, 500 wide or a percentage or setting ACTSTDWIDTH makes no difference.

Strange.

Comment

it won't doing it that way as each column has it's width specified individually, those are the values you need to change.

Comment

Sheesh! I'm having a really bad day! D'oh! Should've spotted that one a mile off!! So used to CSS now...

Comment

LOL, remember to adjust them on each page too and center the middle two headings they look much better then.

Comment

Thanks for that little reminder in table-based layouts ;-)

Also, how do I take the same outer-layout (as designed in DW) and save it as something else to modify slightly for use in checkout pages (I need to remove side navigation)? Preferably I don't want to use DW again to do this - I'd rather keep it all in Actinic. Might be obvious, but the way things are going today I need all the guidance I can get

Comment

In the design library, find your current layout, copy it and rename to something useful. Then open up the new layout, make your adjustments, save them and then apply that design to which pages you want to use it in the site layouts options.

Comment

Cheers Lee, I'll give that a go!

Comment

Working...
                  X