Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component/Attributes Are Not Displaying

Hi,

I have a few products with components/attributes attached to them. In one particular section these are all displaying in the content tree. However, they do not display on upload. I can see the 'AttributeList' and C'omponentList' within the layout so why aren't they showing? It was working fine previously. I also have components within other sections which are displaying as they should.

Anybody have any ideas please?
    Jules

Jules,

Don't suppose the ones that aren't displaying are duplicates? I just noticed this afternoon none of our duplicate components/attributes are showing. They were fine before I upgraded to 8.5.1.

Sound similiar?
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Hi Dave,

No, they're not duplicates. They were fine before and I can't understand what's happened. I'm running out of ideas now
      Jules

Comment

lol! Now I have officially run out of ideas...

Can anybody help please?
        Jules

Comment

To get meaningful help from the community you need to provide us with more info.

For this issue we need to know the URL, it would be nice to see a content tree image so we can see the products in the catalog, and an image tosee how they are set up.

Otherwise we are trying to read your mind

Comment

Ok, not sure if this will help, but I've attached some screen shots and the code below. As you can see the 'AttributeList' and 'ComponentList' layouts are both there.

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">

<form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />">

<input type="hidden" name="SID" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionID"/>" />

<input type="hidden" name="PAGE" value="PRODUCT" />

<input type="hidden" name="PAGEFILENAME" value="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName" />" />

<Actinic:SECTION BLOB='<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionCatFile"/>'/>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">

<!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->

<input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" />

</actinic:block>

<div>

<div class="content_left" style="width: 150px;">

<actinic:variable name="ProductImageLayout" />

<br/>

<actinic:variable name="ExtendedInformationLinks" />

</div>

<div class="content_right" <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductColumnCount%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">style="width: 250px;"</actinic:block>>

<a name="<Actinic:Variable Name="EncodedProductAnchor"/>">

<b><Actinic:Variable Name="ProductName"/></b></a><br/>

<br/>Ref:<actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ShowSecondPopUp%22%20%2f%3e" >

<br/>

<br/><br/>

<actinic:variable name="AltInformationPage" />

<a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />_alt_popup.html',250,250);">Click here to view dimensions</a>

<actinic:variable name="ProductDescription" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ShowSecondPopUp%22%20%2f%3e" >

<a href="<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductLinkInfo"/>">

<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductLinkText"/>

</a>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCustomerMessageUsed%22%20%2f%3e">

<b>

<Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" COMPONENTID=-1><Actinic:Variable Name="RetailCustomerMessage"/></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">

<br/>

<Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceDescription"/>">

<strong><actinic:variable name="PriceListRetail" /></strong>

</Actinic:PRICES>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20False">

<Actinic:NOTINB2B><br /><strong><actinic:variable name="ProductPriceNotEnabledMessage" /></strong></Actinic:NOTINB2B>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22DiscountDescriptionIsShownForProducts%22%20%2f%3e">

<br/> <actinic:variable name="DiscountList" value="Standard Discount List" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOtherInfoPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e">

<actinic:variable name="AttributeList" />

<actinic:variable name="ComponentList" />

<span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="OtherInfoPrompt"/></span><br />

<textarea name="O_<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" rows="5" cols="40" maxlength="1000" value="" /></textarea>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDatePromptShown%22%20%2f%3e">

<span class="actrequired"><actinic:variable name="DatePrompt"/></span>

<actinic:variable name="DayList" /><actinic:variable name="MonthList" /><actinic:variable name="YearList" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e">

<br />

<strong><span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityPrompt"/></span></strong>

&nbsp;

<input type="text" name="Q_<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" size="4" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptHidden%22%20%2f%3e">

<input type="hidden" name="Q_<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" value="<actinic:variable name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />

<br /><actinic:variable name="CartError" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsAddToCartButtonShown%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%0d%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22NumberAttributesInPushButtonGrid%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200%29" >

<br /><actinic:variable name="AddToCartButton" value="Add To Cart Button Image" /><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOutOfStockShown%22%20%2f%3e">

<br /><br /><strong><span class="actrequired"><br /><Actinic:Variable Name="OutOfStock"/></span></strong>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCatalogSuspendedShown%22%20%2f%3e">

<br /><br /><strong><span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="CatalogSuspended"/></span></strong>

<actinic:variable name="ProductAlsoBoughtList" />

</div>

</div>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">

</form>

Attached Files
            Jules

Comment

any chance of the URL I asked for so we can see the problem Live.

Comment

Jules,

I would suggest taking a look at this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=29762 and if it does not help, then please raise a ticket with support.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks guys,

Support have sorted it now.

You can see in the code I posted above that there is a condition wrapped around the AttributeList and ComponentList which will only display the component and attribute if the 'Other Info' prompt is shown.

That's been removed now and the components and attributes are now visible again.

Regards,
                  Jules

Comment

Working...
                  X