Section Alignment Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Alignment Problem

I am switching from using images as section links to using images with the link below them.
    When using a column count of 4 i get the effect that i am looking for but with a slight problem. The 4 images are centered according to the length of link rather than the graphic.

As the size of the graphics are all the same, I would rather they were centred according to that and the link put over 2 or 3 lines as it looks much better. When i narrow my window the links spill into what is very much like what i want

but obviously when the window is enlarged its back to the start. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can get this to align properly?

Hope that this makes sense.

In the layout list handling the sections click on the orange "click here to edit layout list" .... in the rows and columns tab you will see the <td> code for each of the cells. At the moment they are most likely set to a percentage .... you will need to set these to a fixed width to prevent the stretch to fit experience and maintain the same formatting across the different lengths of text.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X