Shipping Instructions On Intergrated Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Instructions On Intergrated Labels

I am using intergrated labels when printing my invoices.

I have ticked the Include Labels on Invoice within the Business Settings|Order Processing Tab, and have found this to be better than the software that came with the labels as when it goes onto 2 sheets it prints the address twice and not part of the invoice over the address label peel off.

But I cant find anything to add the shipping instructions to the label within Actinic.

Any help please.

Hi Joy,

I'm afraid the software doesn’t support shipping info on the address labels. I would check out www.mole-end.biz. Jan does labels that integrate well with Actinic.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

We have a free one that includes the shipping instructions, you can log into www.int-l.co.uk (short cut to our site that is) and download and install it from the software downloads page.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X