Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some images gone missing on products v7 to 8.5.1

Hello

I have just installed 8.5.1 alongside v7 not an upgrade and then did a snap shot into 8.5.1 from our current v7.

All seemed to be workign ok then I noticed random product images are missing all over the store.

our site is www.funwarehouse.co.uk

An example of the problem is this page http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatal..._Costumes.html in the preview in the catalogue on the pc the images show up fine but as you will see on the website they do not.

I have phone actinic and they have told me to gointo microsoft access and compact/repair the database and then do a complete site refresh.

Can anyone help me with this problem/ has anyone else had this ?

I am thinking of rolling back to my V7.

Also I have had to turn off OTHER CUSTOMERS BROUGHT in marketing as its coming up with hundreds of errors when I upload.

Simon

I have phone actinic and they have told me to gointo microsoft access and compact/repair the database and then do a complete site refresh.
    have you done this?

Can anyone help me with this problem/ has anyone else had this ?
    it could be a Vista problem if you are using Vista

otherwise please check the path name to a missing image in the product dialog box to check the image does exsist at that location

Also I have had to turn off OTHER CUSTOMERS BROUGHT in marketing as its coming up with hundreds of errors when I upload.
    Its always a good idea to upload in test mode to catch all upgrade issues before going live. What the error message? or is it refering to images?

Comment

hello

I have tried the compact database option but looking a little further could this be casuing a problem.

The person who setup the image directoys as used a & in some of the paths would this be casuing the problem.

If I look at the page aboe I mentioned in firefox even the place of the missing image does not show!

Comment

The person who setup the image directoys as used a & in some of the paths would this be casuing the problem.
        put the image in the site 1 folder and correct the path and see if it now works.

Comment

Working...
        X