Comments on new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on new site

Hi getting to grips with version 8 - sorted out some Explorer 7 gremlins - let me know if you see any more...

Just need to add some alternative checkout navigation as the standard gifs are a bit naff - although functional.

http://www.miflexhoseshop.co.uk

TTFN

i actually like this site.

nice designer bluey image and simple enough navigations,.

though lots of the site is simple stock layouts, its a good way to start.

Comment

Cheers Gabriel

I'm a long way off from producing bespoke stores like yours - but I keep finding out little nuggets from this great forum - which will hopefully make me a better 'Actincer' if that's a word.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        nice designer bluey image and simple enough navigations
        Yep.. but the background blue does not hold up against this though.. may be worth experimenting with some other colours sampled from the banner.

Agree with you about the horizontal nav button - these are holding the design back. I would be inclined to run the banner image down to the black "home" bar and move the cart details bar elsewhere .. this would tie the banner and navigation nicely together with the complimentary colours.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yeah, it's a good, eye-catching design. Works well in Firefox 2.0. as well.
          www.darrenturpin.co.uk
          Freelance webguy and pro-blogger for hire

Comment

I would like to see the address details displayed clearly on every page and not just in the terms & conditions. It builds confidence if the user can see the details clearly together with telephone nos

Notice you are just down the road from where I live in LFE

Comment

Working...
            X