Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx Question

Hi

I am not sure if this should be here or in e-commerce but can anyone tell me how to change the test on the Protx payment page

To Pay For: Items From phallixwod

I want to change the shorthand vendor name to the full one

ie phallixwod to Phallix World of Dreams

I can't find in on the Protx site or here but I remember seeing something about it somewhere

Thanks

Jane
    Jane

what actual page is it you want to change exactly?

Comment

1st Payment Page

The page I want to change is the Protx page which Actinic directs you to when you click through from checkout

Thanks
      Jane
      Jane

Comment

ok, look in the SITES1/COMMONOCC folder for the Act_OCCPROTXTemplate.html file

This is the one you require -

Make sure Protx is in "production mode" in Business Settings, re-upload and all should be fine

It worked for me so you should be ok

Comment

ooh..that's handy..
          might do that myself actually.
          mine currently says "budgetbumps" but it'd be nice to lay it out better.
          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by janep
            The page I want to change is the Protx page which Actinic directs you to when you click through from checkout

Thanks
            Jane
            If you are referring to the protx server pages, you will need to contact your account manager as this is taken from your Vendor name logged with protx themselves.

I will check this and confirm, but you can edit all act pages yourself that reside within your S1 folder.
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

There are two other Protx files you can ammend a bit called "clientlogin" and "confirmtx" (both .html)

These would be the files sent to you by Protx when you started your account but you have to email these to Protx for them to upload

These (without egg sucking here) are the files seen by customers when they are actually on the Prtox payment page

Hope this makes sense

Comment

Los Design is smack on here

I just done a test on Budgetbumps site and I now see where you all mean

You can't edit THAT name as it is a coded tag that Protx use to identify you/your site etc

This is the ClintLogin.html I mentioned above - if you open this in Dreamweaver or whatever, you'll see the tags TO PAY FOR <WC******* etc>

You'll need to contact Protx on this

Sorry if I mis-read your question

Comment

Originally posted by kev67
                  Los Design is smack on here

You can't edit THAT name as it is a coded tag that Protx use to identify you/your site etc

This is the ClintLogin.html I mentioned above - if you open this in Dreamweaver or whatever, you'll see the tags TO PAY FOR <WC******* etc>

You'll need to contact Protx on this

Sorry if I mis-read your question
                  Do not expect a response on Saturday though.

If you have registered yourself with Protx call them Monday, if you have used a partner (such as our clients do with us) drop them (your developers) an email today and they should go straight through and get it done for you rapidly.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by kev67
                    so that was you

I feel like a guinea pig now
                    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                      so that was you

I feel like a guinea pig now
                      I prefer Hamsters

guinea pigs are too grissly.

Comment

Sorry Tracey!

Had to be done to be sure

You can email Protx support NOW, (email support) if it's a straight forward question they will answer you quite quick, well they do with me - sometimes......

hmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X