Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business and Protx Direct VSP

Hello,

Been looking at Actinic Business and it looks great apart from one thing...

Is it possible to use Actinic Business with Protx Direct VSP?

Even if this function isn't included as standard, would it be possible to custom code this?

If this isn't possible are there any other PSPs compatible with Actinic that allow customers to stay on our site at all times?

I've had a good search for details on this and haven't been able to find anything, so any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Josh
    Josh
    PrintVend for Stationery and Promotional Printing

You can use protx with the vsp it's all set up once you join them. plus many other sites like worldpay (usefull for startup companies) and all the other main psp's
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thanks for your reply Chris,

I was aware you could use the VSP Form (where customer is sent to Protx's site for card processing and then returned to vendor site) but wasn't sure about VSP Direct as Actinic isn't listed on the Protx site as being supported?

Josh
      Josh

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoshM
        Hello,

Been looking at Actinic Business and it looks great apart from one thing...

Is it possible to use Actinic Business with Protx Direct VSP?

Even if this function isn't included as standard, would it be possible to custom code this?

If this isn't possible are there any other PSPs compatible with Actinic that allow customers to stay on our site at all times?

I've had a good search for details on this and haven't been able to find anything, so any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
        Josh
        There is a whole raft of PSP's integrated within Actinic as Chris points out.

Grab the trial version and have a peek in the Settings | Business Settings | Payment and Security

Also built in is the feature to incoporate your chosen SSL which you must have if you wish to capture cc details/process cc's via protx vsp admin.

We have a protx page you can view that gives you the payment options and service overview. => Protx Payment Services
        HTH
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for that, I've been having a play with the trial version and have set-up Protx as the PSP in test mode using the settings on Protx's site, however this only uses the VSP Form service rather than VSP Direct which I can't find any details for...

Tried looking at your site los_design but doesn't seem to be working at the moment?
          Josh

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoshM
            Hi,

Thanks for that, I've been having a play with the trial version and have set-up Protx as the PSP in test mode using the settings on Protx's site, however this only uses the VSP Form service rather than VSP Direct which I can't find any details for...

Tried looking at your site los_design but doesn't seem to be working at the moment?
            Took it down temp for maintenance, all back up now for you

I will dig out the direct info we have a pop it up a bit later.

Regards
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

still doesn't seem to be working???
              Josh

Comment

Los_Design,

Any chance you could email me the details?

Regards,
                Josh
                Josh

Comment

Working...
                X