Print a hard copy of my catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print a hard copy of my catalogue

I'm upgrading from v6 to v8 and want to know if it is possible, via Actinic or a 'contribution' whether it is possible to print a hard copy of my stock lines into a catalogue I can mail out monthly.

If this is not an option what do other companies in a similar situation do? I am running Actinic v8 and Quickbooks Pro 2006.

Thanks

Hi,

Bill (wjcampbe) offers a utility to create a PDF version of your website here

HTH

Chris
    Ladies Swimwear
    www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

A good idea this, however, is it me or does this proggy work as it don't display any pictures at all on my pc - it save a "brochure", the text is there in terms of the item name and cost but no description and as said no images

Even setting everything as per instructions does it do diddly for me

Very strange

Comment

kev,

if you would like to email me more detail, I will be happy to work this through with you.

Just click my name here on the left, choose the send email option, and tell me what version of Actinic you are using and I will investigate.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

that's kind of you Bill, I will do that

Perhaps it's my end but I did try it on my work pc and got the same thing

I'll re-install the demo version again and write down exactly what happens then email the report over to you

Kev

Comment

Working...
          X