Page Preview Panel Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page Preview Panel Not Working

I have customised the site layout and Page Preview within Actinic has stopped working - ie. I can no longer click within the Page Preview panel. However when I reset the overall page layout to an original design (ie. "works best with executive"> the Page Preview panel works again (ie. I can click within it and the relevant code etc appears in the bottom panel.) Why can this be? Is it a bug or have a done something wrong in my custom layout?

I t sounds like you have a problem with your customised outer layout - resetting it back to the standard theme as you say and the problem goes away. Try making a simple cut-down version of your layout and see if you can isolate the problem.

Comment

Check the <body> tag in the overall layout. I once had this when the body tag had a space in it
      e.g. <body >
      If that doesn't work, check the <head> section of the page for any possibly invalid code (e.g. missing quote marks or angled brackets, or faulty javascript expressions).

Comment

Hi,

To help with the JavaScript debugging that Chris suggests, you can use the "Error Console" in Firefox. Tools->Error Console

HTH

Chris
        Ladies Swimwear
        www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X