Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions Link at Checkout

Hi

I have 2 questions both regarding the Ts & Cs in Checkout 0 and Checkout 1.

Firstly, in Checkout 0 it says 'click here to view the Terms and Conditions'. This currently opens a pop-up window which contains the standard Actinic Terms and Conditions. However, I am not using these. I have an external page of Ts & Cs on my own website (external to Actinic). Therefore, what I would like is for the link to take the customer to my own Ts & Cs within the pop-up window, so that the customer is not taken away from the checkout page.

Secondly, similarly, in Checkout 1 it says 'I accept the Terms and Conditions displayed here'. Again, I would like this link to do the same as above and open a pop-up window with my Ts & Cs in.

I know how to link to the Ts & Cs page for both instances above, but I am struggling to get them to open in a separate window. I have tried target="_blank" but this doesn't seem to work. It just replaces the Checkout page with my Ts & Cs and doesn't even allow me to click back as the button is greyed out.

Any ideas please?
    Jules

Have you had a look in design|design options, in the bottom left hand corner?

Comment

yes, under 'Information Link', I have URL selected with the URL for my Ts & Cs.
      Jules

Comment

Try in the URL field:

and see if it bodges it in for you.

Comment

Thanks Lee. I've just tried that but it hasn't worked. Does anybody else have any suggestions please?
          Jules

Comment

On the design tab, use the dropdown box top left to select Checkout Page 0

Look for this code
            Code:
            Click <a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('<actinic:variable name="InfoPopupPageName" />',650,450);">here</A> to view the Terms and Conditions
            and replace the InfoPopupPagheName variable with the actual web address you want them to go to.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thank you so much Bill. That's worked a treat!
              Jules

Comment

Working...
              X