Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Links To Previous & Next Sections

Hi,

I have implemented this using the Advanced User Guide but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

The links are appearing at the bottom of the page but not necessarily in the correct order. If I have the following in a Top Level Section List, this is what happens:

Product A
    Product B
    Product C
    Product D

If I click on Product A, a next section link for Product B appears on the bottom left on the screen. Shouldn't this appear on the bottom right?

Then, if I click on Product B, I get links at the bottom. The one on the left links to Product C. However, the one on the right links back to Product A, when really it should link to Product D?

This means that a customer will never be guided (by the next section links) through the whole section list as it keeps looping back to the first product. The only way they can view all products is by selecting them from the Top Level Section List.

I am sure this is not working correctly. Has anyone else come across this?
    Jules

*bump*

Has anybody else encountered this problem?
    Jules

Comment

Jules,

Hello again! Sounds like you just have the variables the wrong way round. Have you tried switching them over?
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Hi again Dave!

You are right! Thanks. For some reason I had input the positioning the wrong way around but its all corrected now.

Thanks again!
        Jules

Comment

Working...
        X