Layout question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout question

I want to create an online shop for a company selling backing tracks. The customer likes the design utilised by http://www.midifiles.nu/Audio_Catalog.aspx as each product is clearly listed with an 'add to cart' button beside each track. Images are not necessary.
    Can I do this using Actinic Catalog?
    If so, how do I get an A-Z search for artist/title and how do I get each product to display in a simple list format?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

You can do something similar, however actinic is not an online database, it is a collection of static pages sitting on your server.

Cut down product displays are what you want, but you will have to manually create alphabet sections and link to them. You need an online database really, don't think actinic is the correct product in this instance, unless you are prepared to do much manual work and have an idea what you are doing.

Comment

manually create alphabet sections
      Mole-end has a catalog sorting utility which would be useful if you are listing loads of products on one page and need to be very strict with alpha listing.

otherwise as Lee says you will need to create a product layout for compact rows.

Comment

Working...
      X