Housekeeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Housekeeping

Is there anyway that I can get rid of all obsolete product images from deleted products without having to go through each image individually checking against the thousands of products on a site?
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

do you mean Housekeeping | Purge Content?

This'll delete all "deleted" items for good

Comment

No, that's not what I mean. What I mean is say you have a product AB1 & related image AB1.jpg. You subsequently delete AB1 but AB1.jpg is still in the images folder. Is there an easier way to delete this image other than manually looking through every image in the site?
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

oh right, got you

I think the answer is no as YOU put the images in your image folder and Actinic just link to it

I know what you mean though as I have loads of redundant images no longer required and I have to manually delete them from my image folder - it's a pain so I gave up

Comment

If you're thinking about it from the perspective of slowing down the upload, whenever i do a refersh, i am prompted to not include any unchanged files and so on. Basically skipping pretty much everything that hasn't changed since the last upload.

That will cut down on your refresh times, that is if it was what you were getting at.
          LMC Audio Systems - Pure Audio Choice

Comment

Working...
          X