Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site check, pls

Hi,

I'd be happy to get comments or critiques from you people. Please, surf to www.magellys.com. Nothing really fancy, but it looks nice and clean.

One question: why is the shipping charge shown has soon as you add a product to the cart rather than once the customer's ready to pay and goes to checkout?

Lazyeye

Very nice site - I like your colour pallete.
    A couple of comments following a quick look...
    On your T&C page the text has coded characters. (eg  0200 0104 2160 123)
    I expected to be able to click on your logo to go to the homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyeye
      One question: why is the shipping charge shown has soon as you add a product to the cart rather than once the customer's ready to pay and goes to checkout?
      Is it? It didn't appear to be when I tried it. Did you change it?
      Only TVA (which is tax, right?) was added. In fact, it didn't even add shipping when I continued to checkout but that may have been dependant on the country I chose.
      I did look on the T&Cs for delivery charges to check but they weren't/aren't there yet

editted to say.. it took me a while to learn that clicking on the fact cart summary doesn't link through to the cart. It'd be nice if it did.
      Tracey

Comment

thanks budgetbumps. ok, no, that was my mistake; shipping charges are added at the 3rd stage of the checkout phase.

I'll have to notify my client about the T&C and shipping charges.
        It's true that making the cart summary widget clickable sounds logical.

drounding,

thanks for your comments.

Comment

Working...
        X