Shipping - totally lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see actinic doing something better on the forum
    The addition of a simple AND search would go along way. I searched yesterday for a thread which was mostly me and Duncan R discussing one product per page, have i found it yet? nah.

Maybe some moderator pruning to remove obsolete posts - even if it means some of our rants get deleted too

Typical post to get deleted

Q how do i do this
    A RTM

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      The addition of a simple AND search would go along way. I searched yesterday for a thread which was mostly me and Duncan R discussing one product per page, have i found it yet? nah.

Maybe some moderator pruning to remove obsolete posts - even if it means some of our rants get deleted too

Typical post to get deleted

Q how do i do this
      A RTM
      Funny you should say that as i read you mentioning it yesterday and wanted to have a look at that thread, buggered if i could find it either. I reckon 50 pages of this forum could be removed with little impact on anything, although any post with "RTFM" mentioned should always stay IMO as for some reason that always makes me chuckle.

Comment

people just cannot be arsed is the real truth. They have their problem sorted, why bother helping anyone else.

You are smack on Lee, I have been dabling with Shop Cart stuff for 3 years and only went with V8.5 3 month ago, I'm a novice (teach yourself bloke) and feel you need to lash things up to learn as asking questions all the time will get you nowehere fast

I totally agree that the forum could be pruned right down to the bone big time, (i run a forum on holidays in spain) and the editing is a nightmare but as Lee says, you get your answer then you bugger off!

Not on in my book! - that aint on but you can't force people to return to this forum to help others and so people will always take but not give!

If you know me by now, you'll know I am no pro but willing to learn and try on my own and if I can get a snippit of info that helps me and I see a post by someone that is so obvious to me yet bloody hard for them to solve will I give my answer to help them or advise at least

Comment

Working...
        X