Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image not displaying on home page

Hi,

I can't say I'm a designer, so not really a techy but know a bit about HTML to work this package... but.. I cannot get my logo image to show on the home page header. It works fine on all other pages, so why not this one?

checkout www.pinkequine.com you can click on any other pages and you can see it, but not the home page. Have I changed a layout without realising it? Or is there something I may have done?

Your help would be appreciated, I'm stuck?
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Welcome to the forum Denise.

Check on this:
    In Site Options (General tab) check that you have set your logo image in both the Site and Brochure sections.

Comment

Still not working

Hi I have checked, both the Company Logo Image and the Brochure Logo Image are set to this image.

Also, If I go to design, the image shows on the design, but when I click back to content it does not show.

I have tried re-sizing the image and making it smaller, just in case this was affecting its ability to display (though logically if this was the problem it shouldn't show on any pages) and as expected this did not resolve the issue.

Still stuck

Comment

I assumed you'd fixed it because I see the header logo on all the pages the same as the catalog pages.
        Where are you not seeing it?
        Tracey

Comment

Fixed it!!!

Hi Tracey,

Its on the catalogue pages, but not the brochure pages (anything on the links in the top bar).

Many thanks drounding, even though I'd set the images the same, it dawned on me that I might have "dabbled" with the default settings. I've just reverted the Brochure image Logo to factory settings and ITS BACK!

So thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
          X