Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best sellers layout

I've searched...several times..with varying search terms...promise lol

I'd like my bestsellers on my homepage displayed like they are in the main area on THIS SITE

The 2 rows of 3 products.
    which layout should I be using for this because the only layout I can get to display anything seems to be the one I'm using for the sidebar on my site.

Any other layouts I try to use (full best seller layouts) are coming up with "this product is only available to registered customers" displayed instead

Am I doing something very basic wrong?
    I keep trying this, failing...moving on and then coming back to it but I'm just not getting any further..
    I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer. I'm sure it should be easy really!
    Cheers
    Tracey

Originally posted by budgetbumps
    I've searched...several times..with varying search terms...promise lol

I'd like my bestsellers on my homepage displayed like they are in the main area on THIS SITE

The 2 rows of 3 products.
    which layout should I be using for this because the only layout I can get to display anything seems to be the one I'm using for the sidebar on my site...
    Does this help:

Comment

ahh...you're a star!
      I couldn't find that Home Page Best Seller list anywhere..turns out I didn't have the "use fixed layout" box checked and it wasn't displaying the options below!

Thanks SO much, Duncan, I knew it'd be something simple.
      Now I've got it displaying, I can fiddle with the colours/text length etc.
      Cheers
      Tracey

Comment

OK, in th library is there supposed to be a square icon red boxes on th left side for the mini new products item, both look the same under both lists and entries. they open up HTML code list layout is empty. not sure if this is right.

Thanks
        Attached Files
        Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

www.valleydecoratingdepot.com

Comment

If you are ever unsure if the layout is as per default then right-click on the layout in the design tree and select Revert to Factory.

Please stick to just one thread - it is confusing when you post about the same thing in different threads.

Let's please continue here:
          http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=30519

Comment

ok, sorry about that.
            Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

www.valleydecoratingdepot.com

Comment

Working...
            X