Update Website Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Website Error Message

When I update I get the following error message. Any help appreciated.

A page named 'F:\Actinicv8\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\index.html' has already been generated for the section 'Online Catalogue'. The same page name is used for the brochure page 'Store Home' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

this has been covered before - try a forum search

Comment

Still Need Help

I DID do a search prior which I ALWAYS do, and another to no avail. If someone can help, muchas gracias.

Comment

I also found the search is not turning up any of the (hundred?) previous posts on this, so...

If you are not using the Actinic Brochure Home page as the website home page, then you must rename one of the two pages so that they can both exist inside the acatalog folder on your website.

If you are using the Actinic Brochure page as the website home page then you should ignore the message and the pages should be in seperate folders online..
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I also found the search is not turning up any of the (hundred?) previous posts on this
          Hmmm - they are there - the search is getting worse theres days or the forum is just so full of crap.

Comment

Working...
          X