Adding to the regular page title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding to the regular page title

In v7 we've got some text in the primary templates just before (Football Heaven), and just after (Football badges, souvenirs and memorabilia.) the actual `page title`...

<TITLE>Football Heaven - NETQUOTEVAR:PAGETITLE - Football badges, souvenirs and memorabilia.</TITLE>

Now after playing with upgrading I cannot see how to add that for every single page (well, globally as a pro would say) as there are no primary templates are there? (I can see how to do it on individual pages btw).

Tried searching but cannot see wood for the trees anymore I'm tired and have totally lost interest today.

*dials 0 8 4 5 7 90 90 90...*
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Overall Layout...

Comment

Overall layout G. very top of the design tree in design view.

Comment

Cheers. Feeling kinda stupid I didn't work that out myself now.

Thanks for answering and I'll remove this thread later on, as its a bit of a numpty question lol.

Apologies for not trying harder and finding out myself, but as I said I have lost all will to continue on this v8 mission today. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow.
        Football Heaven

Comment

Don't delete the post there may be another numpty along soon. You will have saved them the embarrassment of asking a daft Q.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            Don't delete the post there may be another numpty along soon. You will have saved them the embarrassment of asking a daft Q.
            And my only saving grace is maybe that my thread title contains the relevant keywords...
            Football Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by george
              my thread title contains the relevant keywords...
              with more than 3 letter in them too
              Tracey

Comment

Working...
              X