Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version confirmation HERA or HFUA (FAO ACTINIC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Actinic ought to re-consider releasing patches and only do full versions
    I thought we had gone through this after the last farce - I remember chris saying that they were going to remove the patches and only have full versions but when I went to look the other days I could only see patches. If its confusing for us what chance does anyone have!

Comment

Updates to production releases and bug changes are needed please mate so please ensure my details reflect this (but it is a big fat juicy NO to marketing or sharing my details
      We generally send partner newsletters that have a mixture of product news, business and technical tips, and special promotions. We don't really make the kind of distinction you are asking for - so unfortunately we don't have the database infrastructure to support it. It's not a legal requirement, and AFAIK no-one else has ever asked for it.

Sometimes, if we have nothing else to say, we will send a text email that's pure product announcement. OTOH, I can only once recall sending something that was 100% shamelessly commercial. So I hope we don't overdo it on the promotional side. We always try to provide stuff that's genuinely useful - though inevitably it won't be useful to everybody.

We don't ever share data with third parties. The only exception might be if someone asked for a product or service that we can't provide, and we had their explicit permission to pass their details to a third party who can. Even then, we would generally give the details of the third party to the person enquiring, not the other way around.

Having said all that, I will certainly think about what you have requested, and bear it in mind when we next look at our email handling.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Nice one Bruce.

I look forward to receiving my regular partner updates later this month then
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X