• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment on account

I have three payment methods:-

Credit/Debit payments
    Paypal
    Payment on account

I what account customer to only offered payment on account, however I can't see a way of doing this. I have already limited payment on the account to account customers.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by ghrud
    I have three payment methods:-

Credit/Debit payments
    Paypal
    Payment on account

I what account customer to only offered payment on account, however I can't see a way of doing this. I have already limited payment on the account to account customers.

Any ideas?
    This can be done offline and then published up.

Setting up a customer group for each client, then when they have paid for example £100 set up a discount scheme on all products to ensure 100% off up to this amount.

Not got the time to work it all out for you currently but you get the gist...it can be done
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Thanks, but that's not what I mean. On the payment method website page I don't want customer account holder asked for or given the option to enter there credit card details.

Comment

I have this set up, Credit Card and Account customers in the drop down menu box

When you click on Account Holders option, they simply press the Next button on the Checkout page and they are displayed with a receipt

They are not given the "Enter CC details" page at all

Comment

Can you give me datails

Originally posted by kev67
          I have this set up, Credit Card and Account customers in the drop down menu box

When you click on Account Holders option, they simply press the Next button on the Checkout page and they are displayed with a receipt

They are not given the "Enter CC details" page at all
          Can you give me the details of how you did this?

Comment

Can you post a few screen shots of your payment settings and I'll compare it to mine

Comment

Martyn

It was me who has just placed some dummy orders to test a few things out -

Comment

I noticed that on testing your site do you have only Paypal or CC payment options, there isn't one for account customers that I could see

Comment

Originally posted by kev67
                  I noticed that on testing your site do you have only Paypal or CC payment options, there isn't one for account customers that I could see
                  That's right. Because you don't have an account and haven't logged in. However, for users that do have an account with a default payment method of "payment on account" they're still asked for card details even though not required. Basically, I want to switch off prompts for cards details, expiry dates etc., when payment on account is selected as they are not required.

Comment

right ok, but do you have any screen shots of the set up?

Comment

Sorry for delay

Sorry Kev for not responding had to move on to another task. Will have to leave this for the moment. Thanks for help.

Comment

no worries -as and when

Comment

Working...
                        X