Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupons in Catalog

Quick question,

I am using Actinic Catalog 8 and this doesn't support coupons as such but I want to create some anyway.

What I want to do is send out a 10% off coupon to my customers through the mail, and when they use this to place an order, they receive 10% off. Each coupon has to have a number, so they can't be reused.

At the moment the only way I can think of doing this is by collecting the coupon code and then by refunding them the 10%. This, of course, is nasty.

If anybody has any better suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris.

Originally posted by chrismuktar
    Quick question,

I am using Actinic Catalog 8 and this doesn't support coupons as such but I want to create some anyway.

What I want to do is send out a 10% off coupon to my customers through the mail, and when they use this to place an order, they receive 10% off. Each coupon has to have a number, so they can't be reused.

At the moment the only way I can think of doing this is by collecting the coupon code and then by refunding them the 10%. This, of course, is nasty.

If anybody has any better suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris.
    Yup

Upgrade to Business will save time, effort and the ROI is plain to see.

Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

That I would love but I only bought catalog last week; the extra cost at present would be unjustified to a new business. I'm sure I will upgrade when the time is right.

Any other ideas?

Comment

You're SOL!!
        Jeffrey Michael
        Choice Vacuum
        Bellevue, WA, USA
        www.mysweeper.com

Comment

Originally posted by MySweeper
          You're SOL!!
          LOL
          Helpful
          Tracey

Comment

That I would love but I only bought catalog last week; the extra cost at present would be unjustified to a new business. I'm sure I will upgrade when the time is right.

Any other ideas?
            your only choices are the manual method you've described or upgrading to business.

If the cost of business is to great for now, then you'll have to forget about offering discounts until it becomes affordable.

Comment

Working...
            X