Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hierarchial CSV File Import

Hi,

Currently the website is controlled via a large spreadsheet with 10's of different sheets attached with the main one being the hierarchial csv file, which i import into Actinic.
    The reason for having the site set up this way is due to price changes happening every month or so, which one tyre size is linked to many many products with choices.
    Therefore this massively reduces time.

Upon trying to import the CSV file into Actinic v8, i seem to have a problem.
    I have spoken to the Support team and they have been very helpful however cannot help me anymore.

I have only set up ONE product with choices so far in the file i import and this is the error message i am receiving....

--------------------------------------------------
    Line 31: The record did not have a matching header line to specify the fields in the record.

Line 32: The record did not have a matching header line to specify the fields in the record.

Line 33: The record did not have a matching header line to specify the fields in the record.

--------------------------------------------------

I have been told that i need to place in DUMMYROWS or DUMMYCOLUMNS, i have tried this with the help from the support team however i have no luck.

Would someone be so kind and tell me exactly how to do this, or i could speak to you over email.

REGARDS
    BARRY HUGHES
    WHEELS UK
    Regards,
    BARRY HUGHES
    WHEELS UK - Website Designer / Marketing Director
    http://www.wheels.uk.com
Working...
X