Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant snapshot

Hi all,
    I cant take a snapshot of the website all i get is an error message and now i cant even import an old snapshot, Actinic wont let me and now the files have just vanished.
    If anyone has any ideas that would be great

I don't think Inspector Clueso could solve your problem with that few clues. What have you been up to? Whats the error message? Have you tried the housekeeping before anything else?

Comment

it wont let me even try to do anything now so i cant get the error message up again but here is what i had a few days ago:

Errors (File ExportSite.cpp, Line 1159) - There were no registered sites available to take a backup from. Warnings (File Snapshot.cpp, Line 921) - Registry error 2, key Site - The system cannot find the file specified.

I have put some files in to setup Protx and Able2buy as payment providers and since then its all gone to pot

Comment

if this is as bad as it sounds, I'd make a copy of your Site folder then delete the software and also delete the Actinic folders in C/Programs

Re-install and try importing a snapshot

Comment

i cant take a snapshot or i would have tried that.
          The last one i had was a couple of days old but that file is now blank so i have nothing

Comment

I didn't say a snapshot, I mean make a manual copy of the Site folder and place in My Documents or somewhere safe, you may be able to use existing files but as said, you might need to re-install this

Comment

ahhhh i see what you mean now.

might have to try that, i have just downloaded the latest upgrade bits from actinic website to see if they will help in any way

Comment

i have just added the latest upgrade for V8 and that has overwritten all modified files and seems to be working ok again now

Comment

Working...
                X