Terms & Conditions Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions Labels

Has anyone changed the tab names within the T&C's in Business Settings to match what you want to call them? Also when you change the labels in Design-Text, it changes nothing on the page. Am i going mad? What the hell are you changing within design-text?

Changing headings in design text has always worked for me Lee, though the Business Settings tab contents do't change, the generated code does. I've changed headings on several sites, and there is only one section that cannot be changed (but can be left empty, so it does not show in the middle of the real T & C's)
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, whenever i change them in design-text, it does zip to them on the T&C page. The only thing that is not standard on the T&C page is that i have wrapped the headings in a H2 tag instead of actinics bold tags and increased the text size. What on earth could be stopping the link, i do not know. I've searched design-text manually to make sure there isn't two instances or alike and to no avail.

I wish i'd been told i was being stupid, now i'm stumped.

Comment

Lee,

If I make a change on the 'Design | Text' area for any of the headings, it does not reflect the change on the 'Business Settings | Terms & Conditions' headings as they take the 'Default Value' as defined in the 'Design | Text' prompt. Changing the current value however does show the change on the 'Terms And Conditions' page that you can access from the 'Select Page Type' drop-down as the variable label value brings in the current value from 'Design | Text'.

If this is not happening, drop me an email please.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce, thanks for the reply, sorry so long getting back, only just noticed you'd replied. I've just retried changing them again and this time it worked straight away. It was not doing this yesterday cos i tried it too many times to have been doing it wrong. I have however recently done a compact database because of another problem, so perhaps this reset it.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Lee,

The compact does heal quite a bit ....

Regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X