InfoURL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InfoURL

Hi, I have designed a site using V8 and all has been fine until a couple of days ago the InfoURL button which links to T & Cs started linking back to the home page. I have searched the other threads and have been told that you can see the URLs in the library under variables but they are not there.

I have edited the layout code and removed the variable "InFoURL" and inserted "info.html". This now makes the Info button link to the correct place. Can anybody tell me how to look at the preset URL variables so that I can maybe see what is wrong with "InfoURL" and put it right.

Many thanks.

www.abakhan-online.co.uk
    Amanda Cash

Originally posted by AmandaC View Post
    Hi, I have designed a site using V8 and all has been fine until a couple of days ago the InfoURL button which links to T & Cs started linking back to the home page. I have searched the other threads and have been told that you can see the URLs in the library under variables but they are not there.

I have edited the layout code and removed the variable "InFoURL" and inserted "info.html". This now makes the Info button link to the correct place. Can anybody tell me how to look at the preset URL variables so that I can maybe see what is wrong with "InfoURL" and put it right.

Many thanks.

www.abakhan-online.co.uk
    Help, i'm on v9 but managed to get the same problem some how...

Comment

Working...
    X